My Jeeps Christmas present

Utah_jeepster

Super Moderator
Well Santa came early and dropped off a set of Gen-Right Rock crusher corner guards just before Turkey day. He said I have especially good this year...and he was willing to forgive that incident in the city park because...well there is no need to talk about that because the charges were dropped...

Either way I have been sitting on these baby's for over a month and just scrapped up enough money to pay the painter, thank you City bank, no hard feeling right? It wasn't a real gun guys...really!

So I called in a favor, thanks Tim, geez he acted like I was pointing a real gun at him all afternoon,and no it wasn't a real gun either get over it. Well we spent 6 hours installing them.
The install was a little more than the direction led us to believe. We did cheat in some places like drilling and tapping 1/4-20 holes for the fender flares, license plate holder, and the tail lights.
I think we did an ok job, what do you all think? Oh and don't mind the white stuff its a gift from Utah's transportation department...we got 8 inches of the white fluffy stuff the night before, with more to come.

Attachments

• feb3 017.jpg
    feb3 017.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 104
  • feb3 027.jpg
    feb3 027.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 85
  • feb3 030.jpg
    feb3 030.jpg
    174.7 KB · Views: 65

They turned out great. Too bad you won't be able to see the paint job under all that salt :p

looks good now go play

oh hope you washed that salt off before installing them id hate to see rust showing up with that nasty salt

Back