31 x 10.5 x 15 tires

they will fit.They will rub at wheel lock if you do not have spacers.they may rub some if your are wheeling and really flexing the suspension.I have they same size on my 97 TJ with no lift only problem I have is if I need to make a sharp turn,but all you need to do is let off the wheel a tiny bit to stop them from rubbing on the frame.

I have the 31's on my TJ and have no problems with wheel rub.

how much rubbing do you get if your wheeling though? I would think they would rub a lot on the fenders. is it not too bad? thanks!

mine rub on the inner wheel well in the rear becouse i somehow manged to rip the the cardboard or whatever it is.I never hit my fender yet.Only problem i seem to have is they rub on the not sure if it is the frame or a arm at wheel lock.

mine rub on the inner wheel well in the rear becouse i somehow manged to rip the the cardboard or whatever it is.I never hit my fender yet.Only problem i seem to have is they rub on the not sure if it is the frame or a arm at wheel lock.
even with the sway bar disconnected? thanks

My 31's don't rub but the previous owner said, when he got them installed he adjusted some steering components?

Back