Somebody get as excited as I am!

Boze

I have been trying to talk my Father-In-Law into selling me his CJ-5 for three years now, and yesterday he told my wife he was thinking of GIVING it to us! (two weeks after I drop 5 G's on a 93 YJ, new lift and tires, but oh well). The 73 CJ has an AMC 390 and a manual transmission out of an FSJ truck, (not sure which one though). I felt like how a puppy must, when they get so excited they just pee all over the place. The CJ looks great, motor could really use a little love, but runs STRONG as it is. I hope this happens soon. Just wanted to post because my wife couldn't care one way of the other about it and I need someone to validate my child like enthusiasm. :lol: VVVVV8 JJJJJEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *passes out*

you lucky s.o.b. i wish someone would have given a cj5 after i bought my yj. you can never have enough jeeps.

good luck. im exited for you. you know i have been around jeeps all of my life. i still get wound finding another jeep or hearing about one. i have been around jeeps my whole life. regards jim.

Back