1994 jeep wrangler frame issues

jessejeep94

hey ppl my name is jesse im new here just kind of skimming through for the last few weeks , good news is that i have successfully got the jeep on the road running and stopping. Thats due to all the great information i have gathered here. now i guess what i would like to bother this forum with is that I would like to see if there is anyone in michigan that might no of a good frame shop or even a back yard welder , i have some front bumper issues that i would like to see if possible to weld and fix...

also does anyone no where i can locate front frame horn? or a parts truck ? located in michigan!! thanks

Can't Help with any of that bro. Just wanted to say welcome to JEEPZ. Im sure someone here will have an answer to your question.

Pics, I would just cut out the problem area and rework it with some 3/16 steel, if it is particularly bad, me personally I would cut the frame right in front of the motor mounts and build my own, if you have never built a frame, I would just look for a junk yard jeep with a decent (better than yours) frame and weld that up. Make sure you brace and fish plate after you join the two together.

Back