Camo Jeep Wrap

I read in the small print that its a laborious process but that the chicks will return and peel it off with their fingernails...p0p...SNAP OUT OF IT!

Last edited:
I read in the small print that its a laborious process but that the chicks will return and peel it off with their fingernails...p0p...SNAP OUT OF IT!
:yeah-that::D:rofl::agree::pray::lol: OK that settles it, this stuff's on my wish list!

Even ten years later, there has to be a few of those girls that would be nice to have around!

Look up a company called SpeedPro. They do full wraps like that and they can do just about any kind of design you want. They can aslo do the see thru kind for over the windows too.

the wrap took about 5 hours to do the whole jeep, but was very pleased with the product - would recommend Camo4u for anyone who is interested in doing up a camo jeep project....

If i was you i wouldnt do it. My buddy had his done with this, He had it professionaly installed and everything. It looked good for about the first year and a half but now it is peeling really bad, it looks like crap, overall I think it isnt worth it. I wouldnt do it but it's your jeep and if you want to do it go ahead, i just wanted to warn you what could happen.

there is a jeep for sale here with that wrap on it. a 95 yj at a local dealership. he said an old dude traded it in with that on it and it was his hunting jeep. i checked it out and it wasn't peeling or torn through and you could tell it had been on a long while. other then it wasn't normal cam pattern, it was like a mossy oak, it looked strong and decently thick enough to not get messed up driving through the bushes. it wasn't sun faded either.

i, personally, did not like it

Back