Boston Area Jeep Mechanic

gdp057

Just became a Jeep owner ('00 TJ) and was wondering if anyone knew of a good Jeep mechanic in the area. I live by Fenway so Allston Brookline, Cambrdige would be best but am willing to travel for quality service. Cheers.

Pioneer auto repair in Peabody, and Quality Auto in Wakefield, both north of town. Hassan Auto in Quincy as well.

All I have to say is you are a very lucky man. I suffer from what they call DFS (displaced fan syndrome) in which I am a die hard Red Sox fan but live in Missouri. Could you do me a favor a take some pics of your jeep in front of Fenway? Kind of an odd request, but I think it would be awesome. Thanks.

I could, but there is really no way to "park" in front of fewnway, plus my jeep is not registered so it would be on a trailer. One thing you need to recall, fenway literally sits in the middle of Boston, not out on the skirts of town like most other clubs. The streets that surround fenway are wierd. there is Yawkey way which gets shut down for games, might have a photo opt, but not on a game day.
Lansdowns but all you would see is a bunch of bars and the back side of the green monster. Van Ness and Ipswich you might be able to see a player car, but no area for a photo op.

Google Map Yawkey Way and look at the street view, you'll see what I mean.

Back