gas milage

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><BLOCKQUOTE>I was thinking of getting one of those k&n filters.. I know other people who have had good luck with them. I was told that he got better gas milage, and a slight more umph in driving.

My cat is rather loud, it almost sounds like i have an animal inside (hehe).. do those "performance cats" actually allow more air flow out... or are they just not worth it?</BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Just bought & installed a k&n today. Seems like there is a little more power on the bottom end. Don't know about the gas milage yet have only put about 17 miles on it since I installed it. As for performance cats....don't know anything about how good they work[addsig]

'91 YJ 2.5 gets 20 mpg in the summer and about 13 mpg ,so far ,this winter. Its been so damn cold here that I have to let it warm up for a 1/2 hour every day.[addsig]

Since doing my exhaust mods, I've noticed alot more power and better gas mileage. The K&N I have is part number; RE-0930. You can also clean them out pretty good and get alot of life out of them. Here's a link to my post of the intake I made, Todd's kicka$$ air intake LMAO[addsig]

Back