95 YJ frame?

yo momma yj

I'm seriously leaning towards replacing the frame on my 95 YJ restoration/rebuild. the Jeep is torn waaaay down and parts are getting sandblast debris all over my driveway.

I've seen a montana outfit, and some others, mandrel bent
my preference is a stock mimic with all the mount points ready to go...plug and play if possible. this is a daily driver and no extreme aspirations for wide behaviors off-roading.... per se...maybe a snow plow at the most.

has anyone had replacement frame vendor dealings (OEM?) they were especially happy with?

has there been a discussion on frames here previously I could reference and get some education?

I have a friend that had the company in Billings, MT make him a complete frame. He had them use 3/16 instead of the standard 1/8 frame. It's expensive to go that way. If it's just a spot in the frame it would be cheaper to have them just make a small section or the cheapest way would be take it to a welding shop that specalized in (fabucations)spelled wrong! Not just any welding shop will section a frame. I have my Jeep in the welding shop right know. 18inches of my frame on both sides are being done from the rear shackles to the bumper. It's going to run my about 500 dollars for labor and materials.

Back