Rubi lockers

PlasticNerd

I know of the bypass to trick the factory lockers to work in 4 wheel high, does anyone know if the front locker can be engaged alone, without the rear locked first?

They're electric lockers so I'd assume you can run a switch for each locker individually if you felt like it.

I guess I will experiment with two separate switches. Sometimes you need to lock the front and pull it over a bit without forcing it with the rear locked too. Thats all. Thanks guys.

They're electric lockers so I'd assume you can run a switch for each locker individually if you felt like it.

My truck has a D44 rear end, and I ran it to a switch on the dash. I can lock it at will. piece of cake . . . .with frosting :rolleyes:

I also have to say WHY? there is little to no benefit having the front locked and the rear open. when climbing, most of the weight is transfered to the rear axle leaving the front axle to be light, hence having less traction, plus, when your in the thick of it, unlocking just the front will allow for easier turning.

I assume you could, I don't see why, but give it a try.

Back