Help me please I messed up...

palehawaiian

I just got done doing the head gasket on my 99 wrangler. When i got everything back together i was double checking the vacuum and electrical connections to make sure i didn't miss anything.

I dont know were this outlet on the side of my intake manifold goes to, i remember taking three off of here the other day when i disassembled everything but now for the life of me i can only find two that go here and im lost... please help me out if you can. Thanks in advance.

DSCN1222.JPG

Seriously none of you 15 guys thats veiwed already? Someone should go look at there jeep. Or send me a good picture I cant find the line that gos on that and im pretty organized so i dont know how I lost it ir messed this up but any help would be cool.

I think the HVAC supply line goes there. Check the firewall for a loose vac. line that may have slipped down to the bell housing area.

I just looked at a 98 model with a 4.0 auto. The very first nipple from the front goes to a hard line to the rear of the vehicle, the second goes to the LDP purge solenoid, the third goes to the HVAC line on the firewall going to the passenger side.

Back