Rampage Seat Problems

tdavid14

Does anybody own these? They are Mastercraft-style suspension seats, and they're shredding. I only drive on weekends, and have owned them 4 months.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    372.2 KB · Views: 121
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    398.6 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:

That sucks. Did you buy them new? Have you tried contacting the company you bought them from?

I would say Desert Rat should square up with you and then deal with Rampage. They are the dealer that you bought them from, THEY are responsible. 4 Mos is unacceptably for that kind of wear.

Get a hold of the manufacturer themselves and see what they say. A lot of the times it's easier to just avoid the dealer

So I'm still trying. Desert Rat says its a racing seat, so they think I should have covered them better. I thought stuff marketed to Jeeps would be MORE durable. What do you guys think?

So I'm still trying. Desert Rat says its a racing seat, so they think I should have covered them better. I thought stuff marketed to Jeeps would be MORE durable. What do you guys think?

I think that's a Crock and there trying to weasel out of trying to replace them.... They should have lasted a LONG time!

So Desert Rat and Rampage have told me to get F***ed. I will go with Mastercraft, unless someone can tell me different. I also thought about Bestop Aquasports. Any input?

Seeing many reviews of Mastercraft over the years I'm not convinced that these are truly manufactured by Mastercraft~maybe Chinkkrapft?:bomb:

Back