My dream... help me with visuals

Holey crap!!!! man thats some serious fire power and Jeep goodnes to boot! I am in Arizona and I thought my dad carried some BOOM, Damn I need an upgrade!

Here's a Zombie killer:D.

Nah man, fully auto is actually the worst thing to use against a horde of zombies. Headshots are the only shots that matter. Having all three of these with you in a post-zombie-apocalypse world is the best way to go:

1. A Baretta M92 or similar 9mm handgun with a decent magazine capacity for mid-range encounters:
image-missing.png

2. A good ol' Weatherby bolt-action rifle with a scope or similar for long-range encounters:
weatherby1-1.jpg

3. A basic light-weight Army surplus Machete for up-close-and-personal encounters:
machete-1.jpg

Cause remember kids: To take down zombies effectively and efficiently, you don't need fancy weapons -- just fancy aim :D

God I'm such a nerd...

so heres my twisted idea for the gun rack. ignore the sizes cause this is obviously a crappy shop job. but thats the idea

I like the idea and it looks good. How is it going to be protected from the weather is what i was concerned about when i built my rack between the front seats. Here in Texas, If you wait 15mins., the sunny weather can turn into a terrential down pour really quick. The thought of the "Grab and go" situation was another factor for me. I needed to be able to have the firearm on me when i exit the vehicle instead of jumping out first and then fumble for the firearm. In a situation where im locating a particular animal during a hunt at the ranch, i don't have much time to move around and fumble with the rifle otherwise in a matter of seconds, my target is gone. I just thought i'd throw that out for you to think about.

haha,
Man Mikey, seriosuly your showing them how all the texas boys roll. Pop outta the Jeep Guns Blazinn. Just in case that big buck comes outta the brush when your hitting the trails. Hahaahah

what i plan on is since i have that molli gear cover, it has some molli stuff on the side of the seats too, i'm gonna hunt down a pistol holster and have it strapped right next to me, because everyone knows that you only have a pistol because one of two things: you don't have anything better, or you're trying to get to your better stuff. so, pistol next to my leg for quickness, rifles in the back, so i can get them semi easily. also, thats why i put the bars low... so i could still get to the back if/when needed.

Do you think they will fit over the seatcovers I now have on? I have covers over the cloth seats and these are not full covers but I like the storage.

Do you think they will fit over the seatcovers I now have on? I have covers over the cloth seats and these are not full covers but I like the storage.

They should fit fine. I don't have a set, but they have the adjustment straps for diffrent seat styles. I've got them on the "To Get" list. :shades:

oh yeah, they will fit. they attached via velcro straps. theres 6 or 8 of them. and if you have a seat that doesn't have a head rest and/or a removable head rest, there's another velcro strap on the top, but if you don't need it, it just tucks behind. the only small problem i ran into when putting them on is that where the bottom cushion meets the back cushion, it's just a loose piece of cloth. lucky for me, i had some extra bungee cords laying around and i rigged it and keep that tucked in. other than that, i'm enjoying the crap outta these things. they look good, i've had no issues of them (or me) sliding around, and they're very one man army.

i still think a awesome zombie killer is a 50 BMG and a cylinder style grenade launcher,both of which will fit in tht gun rack.:D

Back