tube doors??

Have you looking into buying new ones? Kinda pricey but they are out there.

I lost my links when my comp went down but I made a set from old tire swings off of S10 Chevy Blazers. The latches that come on them will work if they aren't too worn.
IMG_0677-1.jpg

IMG_0675-1.jpg

IMG_0676-1.jpg

IMG_0674-1.jpg

buckshot500 what year of s10 blazer? that is a cool idea, would much rather build doors then buy them

Dang, that dude's making money. $75, and all he's got to do is grab some stock, throw some bends into it, box it and sell it. No welding, no "fabbing" no worries. That is smart. Robo83, if I were to go this route, I would buy the stock, buy or borrrow a hand conduit bender, and have at it. At that point you would have LESS money in it, and the pride of saying that you did it all yourself.

i have no idea what i want to do yet, i dont know if i even want tube doors, they just look really good

Tube doors are good if you wheeling hard enough, to the point you have a chance of roll-over. Then they keep legs and arms from flinging around so much. But for everyday wheeling, and on-the-road, nothings as good as running doorless. Kick your foot up on the tub and roll. I do agree with you though, they look sweet.

yea i love ridin doorless, i let my leg hang out the door and watch all the odd faces i get from on coming traffic.

I am almost done with mine, and will post photos and such then. i got the tubes from www.jeeptubes.com and they were realy easy to fabricate with a small welder and angle grinder.

Back