Rock Lights

Iaokie

Anyone have suggestions for some good waterproof rock lights
The ones I have now get filled with water even after siliconing the wires and after afews trips the plating starts to turn black

I used 4 sealed rubber housing tractor lights from NAPA. been on there for about 6 years, still work great!

here you go, circa 2004
image-missing.png

Do you guys use your rock lights a lot? I've never wheeled at night myself - I'm normally too worn out from a day on the trails to keep going at night.

Not a lot of night wheelin but with a group of about 8 - 10 its been a blast
and the rock lights keep everyone happy and able to see
Look forward to going out again soon

I use mine maybe once or twice a year, my club does a big camping trip wheeling weekend every summer. that is usually when we go out for night wheeling. I prefer not to do it often, breaking stuff at night stinks.

I here ya Last year we had a midnight run and of course I found the flint rock pile
About 5 plugs and an hour later we made it back to camp only to wake up the next morning and have both right sides flat
Just glad it was already sunday

I second the tractor lights, have them on my TJ for at least 6 years and still working great!

Rick

one under the grill, one above the rear axle, one on either side fo the frame just behind the side, aimed forward.

Back