4cylinder or 6cylinder

sq2billy

hey yall its been a long long time had to sale the old cj7, long story short i miss having my jeep and so does my better-half she said why dont you see about getting another jeep {she cant drive a manual} what would be better 4 cylinder auto /manual or 6 cylinder auto /manual most of the off roading we do is on the beach

I would go out of my way to get a 4L (6cyl) with the manual AX15 transmissions.... '94 or '95 with the external slave for sure if you're going with a YJ...

I know plenty of people that have 4cyl and they say it's just fine but given a choice i'd definitely go with the 6.

the world reshuffled when Kaiser put factory V-6s in the CJ5s because shade tree guys were stuffing 283s in 2As & 3Bs... virtue divided into magazine selling Peter Pan toys and the original military spec 1/4 ton recon light truck water cooled manually operated purists ready for the next uprising.

if you want a fighting chance after the next meteor and total social collapse, you have a prudent 4 cylinder tool to drag the artillery and med-evac.

if you like to wear skimpy suits and sport costume jewelry at the beach you invest in fad gadgetry.

decide where your feet need to be to stay balanced. there's no right answer...it's a trick question.

thanks for all the in-put you dont know how much i have missed having a jeep once it gets in your blood you just cant get it out

Back