TJ Soft Top Instructions

one4jeep

I have a '97 TJ that I bought used. It came with an aftermarket soft top. So, I bought an OEM soft top off e-bay. Well, as you can guess, not all of the hardware came with the top. I have purchased the need parts, but I don't know how they all fit together.
So, I'm looking for instructions. Does anybody out there know where I might be able to find some instructions.
By e-mail or web site.

Sorry guy I don't have clue. Have you tried to contact OEM? I know I don't have any real info for, I just thought that it didn't seem right that no one had responded yet
image-missing.png

Your welcome! I just that is of some help to you.
image-missing.png

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font size=-1>Quote:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT SIZE=-1><BLOCKQUOTE><font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2[/IMG]Originally posted by one4jeep:
I have a '97 TJ that I bought used. It came with an aftermarket soft top. So, I bought an OEM soft top off e-bay. Well, as you can guess, not all of the hardware came with the top. I have purchased the need parts, but I don't know how they all fit together.
So, I'm looking for instructions. Does anybody out there know where I might be able to find some instructions.
By e-mail or web site.
</font></BLOCKQUOTE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

Try calling the folks at 4wheel drive hardware 1-800-333-5535. They carry something from Bestop called Replace-a-top. In their catalog it recommends calling their expert staff if you can't figure out which top fits your jeep. Maybe they will be able to help you out
image-missing.png
. Good luck and let us know how it turns out.

------------------
Deny
81CJ-7

not to be a smart ass but have you tried a jeep dealership? even if they dont have instuctions spend some time sitting in a 2000 model while their still around. My information indicates that nothing has changed in the soft tops in the last few years. If you have the parts that you need then maybe you can look at a new jeep to see how they go together. take a notebook and a pencil and draw. take a tape measure and take measurements. Just tell the jeep salesman what your doing......most of us are pretty cool.

Thanks for all the help. I have successfully installed the top.

Back