Soft Top Problem

Jason4x4

Well so my soft top has seen better days. Actually it's not it in too bad of shape, but the problem is that the zipper on my rear window broke. Broke as in, the part you pull around to seal the window actually broke in half and fell off. So I'm kind of at a loss as to how to close my rear window now. I've thought about trying some of those velcro strips or something... but I don't know how that would hold up. Anybody have any suggestions??

Try an upholstery shop. Many of them will do convertible top repairs and can install a new zipper. -John

a guy south of me has a whole soft top and frame, minus the side windows, for 100 bucks on craiglist. its off a 2004 tj. its spice colored or tan, whatever that color is called. he had it listed wrong and when i called he told me its to his 2004 but he got rid of the vehicle and it was in his mom's attic. complete system. check craigslist in texas under mccallen or brownsville and search jeep. its either under 94 jeep soft top or 2004 jeep soft top, if he changed it. he even had yj in the title when i called.

i was so bummed. 100 bucks for the complete system that he used for less then a year because he ran a bikini top

Back