YJ Window Frame

K.13

I know I can get a brand new window frame with hinges for a good price at the jeep store outside of town, but before getting that I was wondering,
Will a TJ Frame match up on my '95 YJ? I know afew TJ's I can get the frame off of, just wondering before I bought it.

YJ nd TJ have different windshield frames (they sit at different angles). Not that it cannot be done, but you'll probably need to make other mods, including the top. Have you searched elsewhere? I bought mine off the internet brand new (unpainted). It was not that expensive...

I've found kits online for round $350. The Jeepstore outta town can get me hinges, frame, weather stripping and whatever else I need for $400.
I was kind of hoping the TJ frame would fit. I found two for about 50 bucks.... but it's just gettin too cold out to work in the drive way. We have a '67 Camaro in the garage.... and it aint comming out for anything right now.
Thanks for the heads up.

the frame itself is only like 150 bucks from jcwhitney or quadratech. i don't rmeember exactly where but its not expensive

Back