Lower Adjustable control arms

Redz72

I recently installed the RC 3.25" lift on my 04 TJ Sahara. I have a bit of a bow in my new coil springs due to the shorter OEM control arms. What are some of your opinions on best and cost effiecient adjustable control arms? Thanks

I recently installed the RC 3.25" lift on my 04 TJ Sahara. I have a bit of a bow in my new coil springs due to the shorter OEM control arms. What are some of your opinions on best and cost effiecient adjustable control arms? Thanks
i am kinda surprised at RC i would have thought that kit would have come with them. u should be able to buy them off of RC's web site @ www.roughcountry.com but i think their sight is down bc i cant seem to bring it up at the moment. As for fixed or adjustable i would go with fixed if u dont do hard wheeling but if u need flex and want to spend the extra $$$ then go for adjustable. Rc I believe sells both upper and lower. all in all it comes down to how much money u want to spend and what type of wheeling u do. good luck i hope i helped some. dont forget a new" longer" set of swaybar discos.

do they make a control arm drop kit, like the ones for the xj? when i put that lift on my xj, i had the same issue. a control arm drop kit fixed it right up and the ride was nice and smooth also

you could make some adjustable control arms for about $150.

you'll need about 6 ft of 2" .25 wall DOM and 2 quality johnny joints or hiem joints and misallingment spacers and two sleeves and bushings.

Back