Jeep Trunks

Looks like the one that I am building right now... I am also building a bikini top out of diamond plate with center console up the middle for my iPod and my hand gun. When done I am planning on powder coating it black. Great work.

Looks like the one that I am building right now... I am also building a bikini top out of diamond plate with center console up the middle for my iPod and my hand gun. When done I am planning on powder coating it black. Great work.
Thanks Ghost Rider

You welcome. I consider my self a professional when it comes to machining and I appreciate it when I see quality work and stuff that someone puts pride into it. The trunk lid that i am planning to make for my YJ will also have to open upwards with gas springs. That will be one of as kind and that will be it because I am not a fabricator and don't want to get into that..... I stick with what I know. Mine, the way i plan to make it will not be affordable because I already see some over engineering. Since I make it my self it will be OK price wise but if someone was going to make one for me like that........ Well I wouldn't afford it.
Once again, great work buddy!

By the way, if you want to know how I am planning to make it open upwards, just drop me a PM. I will be glad to share ides with you. Regarding your lids, do you plasma cut them or water jet? just curious. I am getting mine cut on a water jet for clean cuts.

A few more SicTunks, security trunk for your Jeep

Attachments

• IMG_0073.PNG
    IMG_0073.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0074.PNG
    IMG_0074.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0047.JPG
    IMG_0047.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 826
  • IMG_0048.JPG
    IMG_0048.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 307

Looks great. I dont think I would have bothered painting it though. On camp outs, wood and god knows what else is gonna be rideing on it, hot chicks,drunken friends,road kill. Nope paint was a bad idea.

Need security?
I want to make/have made, one of these for my 2010 4door jk unlimited. any advice?

ok just realized you have a website and sell these. Looking into it!! :)

Last edited:
Back