Point the way to shop manual for '93 YJ?

M G D

Can anyone suggest a supplier of factory repair manuals who isn't putting a kid through college? I have a '93 YJ I'm trying to recover over the winter and Chilton's isn't cutting it anymore, not enough detail. Is it above board to share copies of the manuals? Thanks for any suggestion or direction.

i am following this also. the wife has a 93 too. if someone has a good 87 manual they can point me too, i would appreciate it

Thank's for pointing the way to the shop manual's

See if this helps you. Click under category to change for what you'r looking for

Jeep Service Manuals

That's perfect, I don't know what to say other than thank you... Merry Christmas to you and yours. Long live the republic.

AWESOME!!! Jeepz crew comes through in the clutch again!!!

Can anyone suggest a supplier of factory repair manuals who isn't putting a kid through college? I have a '93 YJ I'm trying to recover over the winter and Chilton's isn't cutting it anymore, not enough detail. I really need the power train section so I can rebuild the 2.5. Is it above board to share copies of the manuals? Thanks for any suggestion or direction.

Yeah it's the same message as a year ago, the link to the manuals doesn't work any longer(?) and I tried to be creative by cutting and pasteing my year old message but I got all the replies. If the gentleman who originaly gave the link is out there would you apply the link again please, when I try I just get Morris 4x4 site. Thanks, MGD

Thanks for the links. I browesed through them tonight and they look like just what I was looking for, again thank you. The members of this forum rock.

Back