Yeah, $250 sounds about right for a set of 4 in the condition you mentioned. (By the way, I'm talking U.S. currency here, I think you said you're in Canada)

Yeah I'm Canadian, our currency isn't too far apart, I'll see if he'll lower the price but I have my doubts, you guys can offer your opinions on tires too, like what you guys think I should get you dont have to go strictly by the list :)

MICHELIN LTX A/T I have had a couple sets and will buy yet again when these are done about 80K miles from now.... I replaced the last ones only because they were 10 years old--still had about 2/3 tread left!
or BFG all Terrain.... those ones you list with "only" 70% tread how much are they compared to new and how evenly are they worn? that may be the best--OF the ones on your list....
if this is truly a daily driver DON'T get the mud terrains and do yourself a favor; stay away from goodyear; you pay alot for the name but they aren't very good over the long haul. I'm a former 18 year alignment guy and base what I say on customer vehicles I worked on everyday.....

Goodyear makes a good mt/r there car tires have been dreaded upon however, and see thats another thing, I don't think my buddy stayed on top of his alignments and rotations so I have a feeling they're cupped either that or every second tread is going to be lower then the other, but in all honesty if I get an all terrain it will be the pitbull growler bias ply, that's if I'm to get an all terrain witch I'm more then likely going to go with and mud terrain. I need something that's going to perform offroad cause I'm going to be on road as a dd yes but on weekends when I go offroad the mud I'll be in is clay, so I know an A/T won't clean out properly for me.

Goodyear makes a good mt/r there car tires have been dreaded upon however, and see thats another thing, I don't think my buddy stayed on top of his alignments and rotations so I have a feeling they're cupped either that or every second tread is going to be lower then the other, but in all honesty if I get an all terrain it will be the pitbull growler bias ply, that's if I'm to get an all terrain witch I'm more then likely going to go with and mud terrain. I need something that's going to perform offroad cause I'm going to be on road as a dd yes but on weekends when I go offroad the mud I'll be in is clay, so I know an A/T won't clean out properly for me.

Yeah, you do NOT want an A/T if you're going to spend much time in clay.

Well that's what 80% of the mud is going around me, but I'll be crawling rocks to and trail riding thats were an at would do good soon as you hit the clay though, so that would be why I'm looking for an mt. Open to suggestions though still guys.

Ok I gotta ask everyone, I was kind of against this tire at first cause it seems to over rated to me but I was checking it out and it's the bf goodrich km2 I gotta know, what's the wear like and how well did it balance? How's on road performance? Handling aspects I don't care about noise level, and most of all how is the offroad performance looks like it does great to me! And one last thing how many miles are you guys seeing I'm putting them on a dd remember. They are expensive so I don't want to spend the money if it isn't worth it.

I would go with bfg km2 they r the best tires I every had the lasted me 80000 with cross rotated every 3000 mile I love these tires so much and blancing is on the fence sumtime the didn't take much weight and other times I heard they took alot but I would go with these tire and road get a lil louder when they get lower and handling is great on road and off road I got out of stuff that other ppl couldn't cuz of these tire and once I'm done my xj I going with 32x1150x15 I really love these tire wouldn't go with anything else but these from now and on an also my two friends got 60000 and 70000 out of theirs sets on a powerstroke f250 and a 1500 ram so if I was u I would go with them

Damn, those are serious numbers I'm really taking those into consideration now, all I gotta do is get prices next Monday cause everything is closed tomorrow and up till Sunday so Im going to call around some local shops and see what kind of prices I can get, hopefully fairly decent cause I'm not looking to spend 1200 on a set of 31's like one shop quoted me -.-
But I will keep you guys informed and info or pictures you guys can post would be great! :) thanks guys!

I'm running the BFG KM2's and their road manners are excellent, mind you I had the front end lined up and some mods to strengthen the steering but she tracks straight and true. Can't wait to get up into the snow this winter :D

Check out the new Cooper / Wildcat MTs there inexpensive and out perform the BFG MTs according to consumer Reports and JP magazine

Buying a set of BFG km 1 including spare with a set of 17" Moab wheels off of a 2007 JK with 80% tread life left for 500 I don't care about the km1 I just want the Moab wheels I love them! So I'm going to buy wheel adapters then put them on and I'll be running the km1 for a while till tread life depletes then I'm either buying the km2 or nitto mud grapplers ;) I love the mud grapplers, but I'll be running km1 on Moab wheels for a little while, I figure 500$ isn't bad at all :D

$500 still on rims ready to bolt on; dont have to pay for mount balance stems disposal etc that's not bad;

Last year, I needed tires for my wife's XJ and decided to browse CL before going to the tire store; this XJ sees little offroading, but lots of country driving in snow; stock Jeep;
Good thing I did; I found a set of 5 brand new Michelins mounted and ready to bolt on; the guy had taken them from his sister's Jeep; to tell ya how stupid some people can be; this person went to Sam's club, and spent $750+ on a set of new top of the line tires-Even the spare! just to get rid of their Jeep as a clunker; I even got the reciept for the tires road hazard etc; the kicker? there were 182 miles on 4 of them, zero miles on the 5th tire when I bought them;
when I called on them I'm figuring "OK, a set" meaning 4 tires; I had a number in mind that I wanted to offer, while driving over there; once I saw that the set meant 5 tires including rims and all, I modified my offer price in my head closer to what he was asking; I guess the guy was gonna put them on a Ranger and changed his mind; but I'm glad he kept his sister from throwing away $750 and saved me $$ on a replacement set of tires for my Jeep in the process;
I wound up with them for $450 and sold my old take offs for $150; so a net cost of $300 for a brand new set of tires incl a matching full sized spare!

I got the earlier 90s alum wheels; 5 spoke with the wide outer lip; and sold the "snowflake" wheels that were common on the :country" edition of XJ's, that were all peeled and corroded in the process; I didnt care either way about that-- just the work and $$$ it saved me, by being able to just bolt em on and go.

Yeah going to get the tires tomorrow! I'm soo excited :D
And that's great man see I like when people do stuff like that! And I have a set of stock winters that I'm going to sell mounted on stock yj rims and a set of BFG all terrains mounted on aftermarket wheels that I hate. So that will bring some cash back to me.

Back