New Guy

RHH

Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm glad I found this site. I just bought my first jeep back in December and have gotten a lot of usefull info from reading the posts, I look forward to being able to add some helpfull info when i can

[addsig]

98 tj sport with a 4.0, 5 spd, soft top black, the only thing i have done to it so far is put a set of 31x10.50 tires on it looking forward to doing more when the pocketbook will allow [addsig]

Abadon hope all ye who enter here! Jeep is a great way to spend your money! Stick around have fun meet some new friends. It grows on you. Tug[addsig]

Welcome to the board!! We always like "fresh meat"!!! :-D Take care, Patti :) [addsig]

Welcome man...if you got questions feel free to post away and we will do what we can to help.[addsig]

welcome to the site, don't worry after owning a jeep for while you'll be able to give lots of tips. :-D [addsig]

Welcome to the world of JEEPS!!! Dont be afraid to ask anything... We are all here to help
Justin[addsig]

RHH,

What type of 31 x 10.5's did you put on your TJ? I am new at this too and am looking at either putting 31 BF All Terrains or spending a little more on 32 BF's + 2'' coil springs.[addsig]

BFG AT , they fit pretty good with the stock suspension, I had to back my stering stop bolts out a little so they would not rub when I turned too sharp.

so far i have put about 1000 miles on them and they are doing great.
[addsig]

hey, welcome to the board... about those 31's... where'd you get them from and how much did they cost?[addsig]

Got em at a local tire shop here in lovely Fayetteville, AR They were about $575.00[addsig]

Why did you choose the All Terrains over the Mud Terrains? Do you happen to have any pictures of the 31 AT's?[addsig]

When I bought the jeep it had Mud Terrains on it. It was just too much noise for me with a soft top + most of the miles i put on it are highway. I had good luck with the all terrains on my pickup. [addsig]

Sounds like we are in the same situation. I have a soft top and drive mostly highway too. I just wanted to know how much more agressive the Muds looked then the AT's (if any). If they are extremely noisy on the highway, may be better to do AT's.[addsig]

Back