Custom bumpers and a stinger?

TheGhost45

Ok guys Sunday I'm building custom bumpers for my jeep and what I need to know is, will it be possible to attach a stinger like the SRC Stinger with the custom bumper or say a poison spyder customs trail stinger? Or any manufacturer really if you guys could make suggestions, I just I really want a stinger for offroad purposes but I don't have access to a pipe bender otherwise I would make my own stinger, but what companies stingers are compatible with a custom front bumper I will attach a picture of the style bumper I'm going to do I found the picture on jeep forum IT IS NOT MY JEEP I'm just using the picture as a template. I really hope you guys can help me with this! I NEED TO KNOW BY SUNDAY. Thanks sooo much again in advance. :)

Attachments

• jeep custom front bumper..jpg
    jeep custom front bumper..jpg
    215.1 KB · Views: 11,655

honestly i dont know about custom bumpers but if yu have a welder you can make any of them fit

You may look for a local fab shop to custom bend heavy wall tubing for you. Out my way Mechanical Designs did this for my custom roll cage using just my ideas - nothing on paper and, given their expertise, came out beautifully and for only 186 kazooks!

Back