running rough

bluejeeper

hey guys i hope some one can help i have a 92 yj 4.0L inline 6 . this is what happend today jeep started up fine so on my alll of a suden the jeep stalled out and would not start let it sit for about an hour the tryed to start it started right up drove it around and out of no where jeep just stalled out , strated right up put it in first let the cluch out the just stalled again strated right up 1 gear 2 gear 3 gear just stalled then stared up and running rough just woundering where to start looking thanks

hey guys i hope some one can help i have a 92 yj 4.0L inline 6 . this is what happend today jeep started up fine so on my alll of a suden the jeep stalled out and would not start let it sit for about an hour the tryed to start it started right up drove it around and out of no where jeep just stalled out , strated right up put it in first let the cluch out the just stalled again strated right up 1 gear 2 gear 3 gear just stalled then stared up and running rough just woundering where to start looking thanks

sounds like its a bad ground, check your ground. also, how old is your distributor and battery? but chances are that its just a bad ground 9 out of 10.

Went through and checked all the wires connections and grounds now the jeep run fine not sure if that’s what is was but ill have to keep an eye thanks for the help i ll post any more problems thanks again

Back