Ome vs bds 2 inch lift tj

Eric

I cant decide what lift to go with. I have a 97 sahara and will be running 32's. I'm down to bds or emu. Any thoughts on which one would a better lift to go with. The ome is around 800$ and the bds is around 400. Thanks!

I cant decide what lift to go with. I have a 97 sahara and will be running 32's. I'm down to bds or emu. Any thoughts on which one would a better lift to go with. The ome is around 800$ and the bds is around 400. Thanks!

They both make so many, it is hard to compare unless you can show which ones specifically you are looking at.

Both are very well respected manufacturers.

OME is a very respected brand, but to be honest I would have a really hard time recommending anyone drop $800 on a 2" lift. I would say get a Rubicon Express budget lift or Rough Country lift for $200-250 and if you have $800 to spend, you can grab some rocker guards or upgrade your tires or something.

$400 differance is huge, are the bennifits double as well? Just how serious will you be going off-road and if money no option well then go for it. But if you are like that rest of us who has to side track money from the montly budget for mods and upgrades, then the answer is simple. The $400 difference will be better spent on other upgrades for the TJ?

Safe wheeling

Back