wondering if i could????

higs_7375

change the grill on a 93 yj to look like a cj grill with the REAL JEEP HEADLIGHTS?
ANY INF WOULD BE GREAT............THANK YOU :cool: [addsig]

You can do it, BUT you have to also use CJ-7 fenders and hood for it to fit properly.[addsig]

its cool to have square headlights and round ones too just buy more jeeps..... :lol: :roll: :lol: [addsig]

thanks for info thus far but was really tryiung to change the grill i may try to modify it myself but afriad to f@ck it up................j higgins how are you we share the same last name you from new england????? :-? [addsig]

Hey even those with square headlights are "real" Jeeps. If it has the Jeep nameplate it is a Jeep. I mean Cherokee's have square headlights but you never hear them being questioned as to whether they are real Jeeps of not. And Liberty's have round headlights and seem to be the butt of most Jeep jokes as to being a "real" Jeep. So love em or hatem no matter what it may be its a Jeep :) [addsig]

Just get a butt load of Round Aux Lights!!!
You won't even notice the square ones...
image-missing.png
[addsig]

It's Hip to be square! EZer to just trade for a "real Jeep"! tug :evil: [addsig]

i believe that the 4.2 offered in some YJ's is bgger than the 4.0 offered in TJ's, doesnt the saying go, more power more manlyness, or something to that degree im a square man, cause any thing with circle headlights is as good as a VW bug.

edited by: jeepmaster, Mar 01, 2003 - 01:13 AM[addsig]

the 4.2 is bigger, but not more powerful[addsig]

If you ask me, a YJ with square lights is more like a CJ with round lights than a TJ with round lights is....I'd consider a YJ to be more of a real jeep than a TJ is even though I like both.[addsig]

4.2l has less hp's which can be fixed mind you!...i love her...dependable...long lasting...and happens to have a WAY longer stroke than any 4.0l...for those of you who understand anything i'm saying...it has REAL torque...not the "artificial" torque added by fuel injection... A 4.2 with a 4.0 head is all any jeep needs... [addsig]

haha, i need fake torque too!!! and maybe a few HPs[addsig]

haha...let me clarify...i meant mechanical torque...(purely from the block)...i'm sure there's ways to create torque from the combustion aspect...but i have a ton and a half of it with my 4.2 block and a good cam...[addsig]

You can do it, I have even seen kits, but like some one else mentioned you need to use CJ fenders and hood. A friend of mine tackled this and he endede up buying a kit because he found that some major cutting was needed to have everthing lineup perfectly.[addsig]

Back