Is the "Jeep Bible" worth the cash

hossenfeth

I saw a book for sale today called the "Jeep Bible" I was wondering what the opinion of the group was of this book.

I also got my new quadratech catalog in the mail today ............drool....and saw the soft top window bags for sale...these looked like a good solution this summer when I will be driving a few hours to go wheeling and really should have the soft top with me incase of rain...any experiences with those from group members would be appricated.

Thanks for any opinions or otherwise,
Hoss
[addsig]

Thanks that was the opinion that I was looking for...I found the allen book that I am sure you are talking about "Jeep 4x4 Performance Handbook" I see that in the new quadratech catalog...will have to pick that one up.

"rain never hurt a jeep"....is that really true...You are telling me that if I get caught in a downpour I wont mess anything up...if thats true am I worried about nothing. I don't think the wife would understand buying new wiring/gauges/etc...for my brand new wrangler (that is causing her to wait another 6 months for a car) because it rained in on it.

Thanks,

Hoss[addsig]

well... it is true in my 21 year old cj-5, but i also dont have a wife or carpet or a 2002 jeep..... i belive that the gauges are water resistant in a tj, just take the carpet out and get a bikini top to keep ya dry...[addsig]

the Jeep 4x4 Performance Handbook is good readin'. Don't waste money on the Jeep Bible especially if you have a newer jeep.[addsig]

well I got caught in a huge downpour last year during the summer... and The water didn't hurt anything but it was all stock too.. But I had this horrible smell coming out of my heater for weeks... and it takes a bit to clean up the carpet and the interior too... So if you like in the Midwest like I do (MI) don't get caught without your top or any kind of top[addsig]

Back