http://www.4wd.com/productdetails.aspx?partId=54624
(wheels)x5
http://www.4wheelcustoms.com/Products.asp?Cat=18
(tires)x5
http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_tj_2.html
(suspension lift)x1
http://www.roughcountry.com/jeep_xtras_tj-body-lift.html
(body lift)x1

I haven't gone and bought the items yet, i'm gonna wait until Monday and call all the vendors and see what deals I can get. But before I do, does anyone have any comments on these products? Am I getting everything I need for the 33's to fit under the Jeep? 2.5 susp/1.25 body, from what I read, is enough for 33's. Am I missing anything major, other than tools, that I'm definitely going to need for all this stuff to be put on? I do know I'll need a spare tire mount, but for now, I'm ok with the spare in the back, besides, the mounts aren't too expensive anyways. Review and confirm please, put my worries at ease when spending 1.6k+. Besides, I don't want to look like an idiot when i've got my buddies over and they say "you retard, how are we going to put X on without Y?"

Sounds really cool, as far as parts I can't think of anything that you are missing that you would need before putting it on. Oh, except make sure that the suspension kit comes with shocks because the stock ones will not do. For tools: obviously a ratchet set just a basic one works, maybe a breaker bar it the bolts are rusted or put on real tight, DEFINATLY a coil compressor since you have a tj I do believe they have coil over suspension (not positive, I'm a cj guy), a couple jacks and jack stands, but other than that you should be good.

Oh btw I don't know if you already know or don't care but with the lift you might have to ditch the stock sway bar for or at least get longer linkage.

Oh btw I don't know if you already know or don't care but with the lift you might have to ditch the stock sway bar for or at least get longer linkage.

I did not know that. And I do not know anything about sway bars. what would i need?

you can get longer links for your front sway bar. You don't want to drive a TJ without a sway bar system in place.
Personally I ditched my rear sway bar and went to a Tera-flex street and trail system.
The sway bars main propose is to keep body roll during Turing in the streets.

Attachments

• Tera-flex ST sway bar.jpg
    Tera-flex ST sway bar.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 157

Coil compressor - TJ not coil over but this will make life easier.
Correct shocks as mentioned
Sway bar connects the correct length or disconnects also correct length.
Rear track relocation bracket. Without your rear tires will be app 0.75 in to the one side.
With the body lift a 4WD shift bracket relocate - otherwise you might not get into 4 low.
I'm not sure about auto's but manual transmission you may hit the boot in 2nd 4th and rev causing it to not go in to pop out of gear.
I'm sure if you do a but more searching you find other issues you might run into

It would be good to list the components, tires rims... you will be using. I'll check the links too.

It would be good to list the components, tires rims... you will be using. I'll check the links too.

yeah, no problem:
series 52 steel wheel by pro comp. measurements: 15x8 w/ 3.75 back spacing wheels

pro comp m/t 33/12.50R15's tires

rough country 2.5 suspension lift w/ 4 performance 2.2 shocks

rough country 1.25 body lift

Unless things changes RC does not include a track relocation bracket, bump stops, longer sway bar links or shift lever relocation for the 4x4.
You may consider a rear bumper tire swing-out. The weight of I hear rips the tailgate sheet metal. I have a 33X9.5 on the stock rim and so far no issues but it's tight when the tailgate is closed. The tire rests on the bumper.

Can't tell you what you will need, but I have the 33X12.5X15 Pro Comp mud terrains, I will not buy them again. They are great for the mud/dirt/etc. Quiet on the road too, but they will not balance. Had them done several times and appears only way to get them done is to cut them.

Can't tell you what you will need, but I have the 33X12.5X15 Pro Comp mud terrains, I will not buy them again. They are great for the mud/dirt/etc. Quiet on the road too, but they will not balance. Had them done several times and appears only way to get them done is to cut them.

wow. Good information, thanks! I'll reconsider the tires.

As for the other comments... if I'm only half way done with the costs, the Queen will not be okay with the added items. It may not be such an early x-mas after all... bummer

Back