Help.....its been a bad week

Repojoe

I have a 88 yj with a 4 banger in it, about a week ago it seemed to be running out of fuel at half a tank. So I go and put in a new pump, does the same thing. So I try the filter. No, no good. So I put in a new fuel regulator, still nothing. Same thing so next step I go for the injector, runs longer but still runs out of fuel. I put a test light on the pump to see if it's loosing power it's not....no blocked lines, checked the relays same thing...any help please????????????????

Are you leaking gas anywhere? I had to replace my gas line because it was old. Lost some mpg there.. Idk how helpful this is but I'm still a noob. =]

There may be a leak in the line inside the tank when it gets to half tank it may start sucking air.

Could it be a faulty fuel gauge sending unit?. Seems like if it's consistent on a half a tank of fuel showing on the gauge and the engine dies everytime or starts chugging would be a false reading on the gauge if it's not a leak on the fuel pump. I find it not likely to be the pump though since the fuel pump sits on the botom of the tank with a sump filter and no tubes that could leak in between.

Back