Pics of my jeep (OBA and stuff)

RayOvac

Ok finally took some more pics. I actually brought my whole pc out into the garage so I could use my webcam to take the pics. My webcam is really cheap and sucky so the pictures are kinda blurry but hey at least you can see it. I also must apologize for the dirty condition of my stuff...the New Mexico dust infiltrates everything...

Got Tires? They call these All Terrains for good reason....that round thing is a penny!

image-missing.png

Got Shocks? Haha!

image-missing.png

My interior

image-missing.png

Ok actual OBA stuff now...the York in all its blurry glory!

image-missing.png

Here is how the York gets its power...

image-missing.png

My ghetto manifold...complete with filter, regulator, and pressure switch

image-missing.png

Here are a few shots of the bracket I made to hold the York on my engine.

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

image-missing.png

I had to redrill the holes so I could adjust the Yorks alignment...I was lazy and so far just the 2 bolts into the A/C mount have held up fine

Here is the tank...
image-missing.png

image-missing.png

and last but not least my cheesy Cone intake....

image-missing.png

Here is my picture rig hehe

image-missing.png

Hmm maybe my next "jeep" mod should be a good digital camera so I can take better pics of it hehe.

edited by: RayOvac, Mar 08, 2003 - 06:21 AM[addsig]

Sweet pictures, but yeah you should definatley buy a good digital camera so you can give justice to your jeep. My cousin just bought one of those new casios, its the size of a credit card and 1/2" thick. It takes good pictures and is mad portable for only 300$.

TARSI[addsig]

hey! nice jeep man... and it was quite an effort you made to get those pictures up! talk about dedicated............ :)[addsig]

I like that York setup it sure must be nice to have. I agree with Nate that sure was alot of work for the pics, I used to take polaroids and scan them so I could have immediate pics now the webcam is so much easier................Bullet[addsig]

Back