how do I remove my half doors?

luis

I have a 1997 jeep wrangler with half doors.. also want to know how I can keep the dome light off

Take the nuts off the bottoms of the door hinges, wiggle back and forth with an upward force, and enjoy the results (I don't even know where my nuts are anymore - jokes expected to come after that statement!!!!). There's a fuse you can pull to shut the dome light off........been too long without a dome light to remember which one....search here you'll most likely find it. Enjoy "doorless"!!!! One of the reasons we're all pretty fanatical about owning this vehicle!!

First time getting them off is a pain.To make it easier put some grease in the holes when you put the doors back on.As far as the dome light I removed my switches in the door jam.They just twist and come off.

Its in the fuse box behind the glove compartment. However, pulling this fuse also disables the reminder that your headlights are on after you turn the Jeep off.

Ya I found out if u unhook the wiring for the light behind the door it self it disables the light warning. But hey u won't forget ur headlights cuz there in front of u lol

Back