no wipers or radio

sawmill

i think i know the answer already but here goes. completely random; my radio and wipers will not work. i can turn it off and restart and sometimes its cured- sometimes its not. could it be a bad ignition switch? there is alot of slack and i can take my key out while its running.

man, that is lots of slop. next time they quit, push the key in and try getting them to work. or jiggle the keys while trying the wipers

sawmill said:
i think i know the answer already but here goes. completely random; my radio and wipers will not work. i can turn it off and restart and sometimes its cured- sometimes its not. could it be a bad ignition switch? there is alot of slack and i can take my key out while its running.

Do Ur lights turn on when this happens? I had the same thing happen to me and it was due to the fact that the key was getting stuck in the start position and wouldn't recoil back to the normal position. Don't know of that will help Ur problem but it sure does sound like its the same thing i was dealing with

Back