trying to run 35's on 2002 wrangler ?????'s

dennyray

OK ,have a few guestions.I'm wounting to run 35's on my 2002 jeep wrangler,it has a 2.5 rough country lift ,i plane on triming the rear flairs alot ,as well as removing the front flairs.will this work,if not what do i need to do,i'm looking for the rock crawler look .not jacked up in the air but a mean stance ,i will do light mudding mostly field roads ,nothing extream,this will be a daily driver as well,looking to run boggers 35x12.50 x15 or 16 or run the nitto grabber m/t on a 10" wheel ,don't really care to buy anouther lift ,i was told 33's would work with no problem ,but i like the 35's ,thanks for any help.also it has the automatic ,with the 4.0 i was told spring spacers would also give me more clearance, is this true,i still wount a decent ride ,not to loose and not to rough,what you think's best and the safest.

1 you will need lower gears
2 Your Dana 35 can't handle 35's
3 People don't put 35's on your Jeep cause it's cool put them on only if you got the right axles to run them!

I'm about in the same situation. Gettng 4 inch suspention lift on next thurs And would like to go to 35s soon after. Running 33s now and seems to be fine. Only do very light off roading. I have heard it will be fine by some, but others say to re gear or change axels? If i do need to change some stuff, what is the very cheapest route to go?

I'd recommend not runnin boggers on a daily driver. especially if you dont plan on a lot of off roading. there are a lot better tires that will offer a better ride and decent performance off road.

From what i have come up with i don't think you will have enough lift for 35s. You may need a body lift or larger suspension lift to get them in there.

Back