Rhino line interior???

After you pull everything out you need to not get the liner in any of the bolt holes. What I did was use painters tape. rolled it up and stuck it in the holes.

use those foam ear plugs for the bolt holes. picked that up from another guy who did his

wish i would have went the ear plugs route good idea :) Prep work is the key make sure everything is sanded and cleaned properly. Keep in mind you will have the smell of the product in the jeep for awhile lol (not horrible but sniffing paint can get old)...buy quality tape and degreaser and have fun

Do any of you have any suggestions about uv protectors?? I hear from some of y'all that herculiner will fad due to sun light.

I have my interior lined with Rhino and the bumpers and rocker guards lined with Line-X. The line-X has faded some (looks a bit purple in some places) but has otherwise held well to abuse. The Rhino looks as if it was sprayed yesterday, but then again, it is kept inside away from the sun (although it has seen it's fare share of mud).

Did mine with a product called durakote I believe... Sorry I am flying right now and don't have access to that info. I live in Florida and it holds really well. Also it comes in many colors. I get home this evening( flying fom Denver to Tampa) and I will post the exact name brand.

Gonna look for a person to do mine. I was never much on DIY with paint etc!

Back