Rhino line interior???

Yes best thing you can do to interior. Looks great, gets rid of nasty carpet, and easy car wash cleaning. I did mine in hurculine. But wish i had used durabak. It has uv protection and is not supposed to fade near as easy over time. It also comes in a ton of colors. I just did my exterior in yellow. Results were fafantastic

Look through some old posts on here, there's a ton. I used a product called Raptor an it was very DIY friendly, it has held up, not faded, was rather inexpensive and still look good! It all depends on what you wanna pay, but overall makes the tub look better, some work as sound deadening and some work at heat protection. Would definitely recommend doing it no matter what product you choose!

Sent from my iPhone using Jeepz

I not only plan on doing my tub but I'm gonna do my hard top inside and out. My buddy did the same on one of his CJ's and he said compared to stock it was like riding in a cadi as far as the sound is concerned. Sound deadening was my concern but I'm going thick on the tub. It's gonna be nice and look great. Go for it dude.

An around here u can get it rhinoed fairly inexpensively. I can get my tub done for $300. Or I can go the cheaper DIY route and herculine it for about $100. Ur choice.

Check out my build project "Eugene II '78CJ5" in the build section. I had the underside & interior shot with Line-X. Love it! I had done the old body interior with Hurculiner & was pleased with it,but the Line-X looks soooo much better.

Haven't gotten to the interior yet but I sprayed my 73 cj5 with rhino.

112511171943.jpg

112511171913.jpg

112511171957.jpg

Well y'all talked me into it. I just went and bought the Herculiner kit. We'll see, Jared I like your set up on your cj. How much lift is on it? Thanks for the help and if you have any pointers on the DIY 'ers. Please let me know.

Here are some pointers
Apply 3 thin layers. Don't go super thick on second coat.
Tape and drop cloth EVERYTHING you don'twant it on.
if you roll it on like i did, it splatters bad so cover everything up.
But most importantly, prep well with sanding, washing, and zylene

Ok Jasonc if I decide to spray it. What kind of gun would you use and what viscosity? Thanks

I have no idea about spraying. Also one last tip. Remove tape after applyibg second coat or it won't come off.

Welcome. And let me know if you find out about any u v stuff. Don't want my tub to fade. I'm not sure what to use

That's 6inch suspension on the 73. 38" swampers. My friend sprayed it for me so I'm not sure on all the exacts but ill find out for u. I was surprised at how good it turned out. Looks good and I've put it thru some thickets and it don't scratch. My 82 cj5 is next. You'll like this set up

092811191603.jpg

092811190958.jpg

i did mine in dupilcolor liner i wouldnt recommend it. its very soft and scratches easy go with scorpion or hurc just my 2 cents

Back