Abc 7 news san francisco - death wobble

tvkeninsf

KGO-TV, the ABC station in San Francisco is looking into a story about "death wobble" and wants to talk to people in the San Francisco Bay Area about their experiences.

If you've had death wobble on a stock vehicle, please call 415.954.7496 with your contact info and a good time and number to reach you or shoot me an email.

Thanks,

Ken(dot)Miguel(at)abc(dot)com

i had death wobble on a totally stock jeep comanche pick up truck. it was an 85 model, if i remember right. but i put a new steering stabilizer on it and it stopped.

Real death wobble will not be corrected with a steering stabilizer. Many can run without a SS as it is there for bump steer issues.

tvkeninfs
If you are the investigator/reporter and serious about this, do on death Wobble and you will find a wealth of info.

The steering stabilizer is not there for bump steer issues. A properly designed steering system and most all factory systems have zero bumpsteer, yet they still have stabilizers. The steering stabilizer is there to absorb the harshness introduced into the steering system and allows all steering components to last longer.

Ken, what's the purpose of your research? What is it you wish to show?

Back