1969 CJ5 bolt kit

Need a bit more info. What are you wanting to bolt up?

Sorry about that. First time rebuilding a jeep from frame up and new to this sit. I understand there are bolt kits for the body. Is there a full jeep kit. Again sorry for the lack of knowledge in this area.

Not yet. I haven't yet looked too much. This project will Be a while before I really get into it. But I like to do the homework before hand. trying to make an attack plan for the jeep on where to start. Since I am blessed with a two year old who takes 99 % of my time. , I am limited to very short amounts of time to spend on the jeep. Any opinions, suggestions, to dos and not to dos will be greatly appreciated.

I looked last night on google "cj5 bolt kit" and yep there out there. For my 79' it's around $180. I'm s newbie at jeeps also, I've got mine in a bunch of pieces. Lol

I personaly wouldn't spend a 180 buck for bolts. Go to a tractor supply, they have all the bolts you will need and at a fraction of the cost..

If you know what thread/pitch the bolts are, you can usually find them much cheaper than buying it as a kit.

Back