JKS Quicker Disconnects

L33TJ33P

Ok, I have started on my Mods. My First Mod will be to prepare for my 2" Suspenssion Lift. I just recieved my JKS Sway bars and ya know what? I have NO CLUE (prolly change when I get under the Jeep tomorrow) what kind of dificulties I will run into.

Why, you ask, am I starting with the Quick disconnects? Because I have heard nothing but horror stories about getting the Factory Sways off, so I figured if I get this done while it is less than 3 months old it will be easier.

Any, Tips, Pointers, problems or help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
L33T[addsig]

not too much invovled with takin off the sway bar and links...just remeber that there is a cottor pin behind each of the bolts that hold the swaybar links to the spring perch....The only problem i ran into when takin the swaybar off of my 89 wrangler was that the bol;ts on the driver side were somewhat blocked by the powersteering pump....all i did to fix this was backed the bolts off as much as i could and then yank the sway bar out of the braket...hope this helps..[addsig]

WOOHOO!! I can Finally say that I am not fully Stock. Can I do the Jeep Wave and get away with it now ;-) :lol: Not as much trouble as it could have been. My biggest Problem was finding out that, Even with a Traction bar End Puller, you MUST have the Bottom of the Sway bar Connected. (Loose but connected) The First (Driver side) was my learning Sway (took about an hour) but the Second went on in about 20 min. Never took the Tires off.

L33T's Mod Difficulty scale 1 (easiest) to 5 (tuffest)

1[addsig]

Back