windshield light bar

What about urs turbo? I have a CJ that is in need of some lights!!
Hi HiRidin',
Sorry I've been remiss in responding, had some PC issues. If you're still interested I could let it go for $60 +shipping.

4780445964_b3523c39fe_z-1.jpg

4780445934_03d06d9e1b_z-1.jpg

4779813453_60fee15854_z-1.jpg

4779813481_44468a9fbe_z-1.jpg

Yeah, he's right , the brackets are different. I just went out and got a good look. might have to fabricate my own.... Ive seen others that drill into the top outside part of the windshield frame. kinda leary about that though. any ideas?

I still have this bar sitting unmounted on a shelf, if anyone's interested. Those bracets slip over the windshield frame & have predrilled holes to locate where to drill, pretty easy really.

I totaly agree with jps4jeep, lights are nice off road at night but, if you are not in a open area, they just get broke or ripped off by tree limbs and other things when they are mounted on top of your jeep (years and years of experience with this). In the long run it WILL be money wasted if you are in a tight wooded area. NOW, like jps4jeep has said also, it looks like you have plenty of light, and if you want more I would keep them on the hood and off the top of your jeep. Just my advice.

Still in all, in this region, plenty of rigs sport lights on top. Perhaps they're more careful and vehicle aware than others when off roading, just sayin'

Back