windshield light bar

Brian Z

I have a 94 YJ, And I cant find one anywhere. The one that bolts up to the windshield brackets, hold 4 or 5 lights. Ive been on Ebay and craigs list and a few Jeep sites. what the hell? even a used one would be great. any ideas?? thx in advance..

I have a 94 YJ, And I cant find one anywhere. The one that bolts up to the windshield brackets, hold 4 or 5 lights. Ive been on Ebay and craigs list and a few Jeep sites. what the hell? even a used one would be great. any ideas?? thx in advance..
Any pictures of one???

I could probably make ya one,if ya run out of options.

this is for a yj and mounts how you are wanting

Olympic Maxi Light Bars - Light Bars - Light Bars - Bumpers, Tire Carriers and Winch Mounts - by 4 Wheel Parts
imagesashxiimages2fproducts2fOLY2f4WD_80-1.jpg

superj said:
that bottom one is only for 97 and newer

Whoops... I have my jeep saved on all the shopping sites... :)
I was just wondering what style you were lookin for; across the hood, across the top, etc...

Thanks for posting all this. I was wondering on how to make mine and I really like the one going across the top of the hood. I just ordered the extrussions for it so I will be able to attach what ever I want on it (like lights and a camera mount) just like accessories on a piccatiny rail..... The same deal for the inside above the dash board going all the way across from one side of the windshield to the other. I can then mount anything I need on it including hoo loops for carabiners. :shades:

Check 4 wheel parts web site and search for light bar, I think it was on the second page

It's probably not workin because I uploaded the links from my phone... They might be mobile pages...

Why? Judging by your avatar picture you should have plenty of lights.

In my experience, fog/driving lights are a waste of money, most of the time they will get ripped off or destroyed on trees and rocks.

Why? Judging by your avatar picture you should have plenty of lights.

In my experience, fog/driving lights are a waste of money, most of the time they will get ripped off or destroyed on trees and rocks.

One can never have enough lights...

I have a light bar that bolts into the windshield but mine was a 97 I have never used it

Back