jeep won't start

luis

I was replacing the bulbs to my auxiliary lights and when I went to go test out the lights the alternator gauge is reading empty. Temp gauge won't go up and won't start. I went to go look out the wiring and it was crossed some how. Fixed and checked all my fuses and none are blown. Im using a 40 amp relay. Battery has 12 volts but nothing in my fuse panel under my hood seems to be getting power

I have a 97 tj 4cyl, 5 speed, I was replacing the bulbs to my auxiliary lights and when I went to go test out the lights the alternator gauge is reading empty. Temp gauge won't go up and won't start. I went to go look out the wiring and it was crossed some how. Fixed and checked all my fuses and none are blown. Im using a 40 amp relay. Battery has 12 volts but nothing in my fuse panel under my hood seems to be getting power

Everytime I try and self dignose the cel using the key thing it doesn't work so I don't think I'm getting a signal from the pcm

something is disconnected. see if you accidentally pulled a wire from the back of the alt or the little one from the battery positive

I found out my issue. I check all fuses but one and it ended up being that fused.. my luck.. it was the pds coil fuse.

I dont know why this was posted twice.. I guess this smart phone ain't so smart after all

good. man, ecu means extreme costs for u

I've merged your two threads together (which is why things seemed doubled).

Glad you got your problem sorted.

Ya an ecu isn't fun to replace. But I got everything sorted out. I feel so dumb cause I checked all the fuses but a couple, I even checked all my ground wires. I guess it was cause yesterday was Friday the 13th...

Back