What did you do to your Jeep today?

Man your having some bad luck lately.. Please tell me you kept your 383 for future use.

i dismantled the jeep the 383 ended up going in a friends jeep along with the lift tires and rims the gauge set and every thing else i could salvge out of it me and his wife did it for him while he was over seas on his second tour over there his wife baought the stuff from me and we built his jeep and when he got home he sure was suprized i got a good price for every thing and made a friend supper happy now im useing the toyota i baought and she goes every where i could with the jeep ill get a jeep again someday tho untill then i got my yota ta play with

used mine to help me tie up some loose ends and take out the trash... you do not diss my xj... >:D

image-3384674741.jpg

Ace rock sliders, tube doors, Borla exhaust, Banks intake and PIAA lights

FINALLY got back on the trail!!! Used my go-pro for the first time. Thought I was going to run over unsuspecting, camera wielding Mark at the top of the hill as my tires found traction and I plunged forward. Feels good to be back in the creek, mud, and rocks.

Drove tj to pismo beach with trailer n quad. ... Rode the quad in the rain. Who'd a thunk. Looked like a porcupine Meat ball (wet covered in sand). Night is good. Sitting by a phat fire with good beer, trusty

ForumRunner_20121022_214129.png

jeep standing by.

Sunday late late evening into Monday a.m. was spent replaced my headers with the warranty replacements. Thanks Borla! Also, snapped a few shots of my empty Cat. Post pics later. Going in for Cat replacement under warranty tomorrow.

JPNinPA said:
Sunday late late evening into Monday a.m. was spent replaced my headers with the warranty replacements. Thanks Borla! Also, snapped a few shots of my empty Cat. Post pics later. Going in for Cat replacement under warranty tomorrow.

What was wrong with your Borla headers? Mine are leaking, may be cracking at the manifolds. How long was the turn around to get the new headers? I warranties my cat back, it took almost two months, I'm just curious.

ralavoie_417 said:
What was wrong with your Borla headers? Mine are leaking, may be cracking at the manifolds. How long was the turn around to get the new headers? I warranties my cat back, it took almost two months, I'm just curious.

Cracked along a weld to pipe area. See pic there is a pinhole in the center of the crack. Also posted the mini CAT. Only wish I took a pic of the o2 sensor I replaced.

They had to build a set to ship, so it took some time, but they told me it would.
I'm happy. They even worked with me on other issues not Borla related. Friendly and knowledgeable.

image-1847881247.jpg

Attachments

• image-681475893.jpg
    image-681475893.jpg
    407.9 KB · Views: 335
  • image-2861521574.jpg
    image-2861521574.jpg
    312.9 KB · Views: 240
  • image-1867159943.jpg
    image-1867159943.jpg
    543.7 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:

Replaced my center console latch with a latch assembly I got from a forum member on another forum

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

With a lot of help from a fellow MBJWC member who has an awesome garage and welding skills, I removed part of the transmission skid plate that was internittently rubbing the front drive shaft and welded a new piece that completely avoids the drive shaft and bolts to the oil pan skid plate. Tyvm Rich!

Attachments

• image-2089577688.jpg
    image-2089577688.jpg
    432 KB · Views: 203
  • image-2151992690.jpg
    image-2151992690.jpg
    444.3 KB · Views: 240

Bought my TJ a companion. 1yr old and used 4 times.

what in the world are you looking at online, ha ha ha. the tread lightly store and dui lawyers? ha ha ha, doing a little drunk 4 wheel driving, ha ha ha :lol::lol:

Maybe this week I'll get her back. Went to the shop and the New Alloy Axles are in, Vanco Big Brakes in, ARB Front Locker and Diff Cover. All that's left is to hook up the compressor and a couple of new switches in the other air con vent. It's been 3 or 4 sunny Northern California weekends. I've lost track now.

Attachments

• image-998208081.jpg
    image-998208081.jpg
    530.3 KB · Views: 244
  • image-426135033.jpg
    image-426135033.jpg
    533.4 KB · Views: 299

superj said:
what in the world are you looking at online, ha ha ha. the tread lightly store and dui lawyers? ha ha ha, doing a little drunk 4 wheel driving, ha ha ha :lol::lol:

Ha ha rofl. Tread lightly was for me? Now that's funny and a lesson learned.

Wash. Clay bar. Wax. At the shop getting windshield fixed right now. Then back to my garage for a wheel polish, tire shine, seat shampoo, and carpet clean. Then I'll be all prepped for FL mud.

Spewing coolant all over the place. Lets see how much water gets poured in til Tampa. 2 jugs so far. Fill up the gas tank, fill up the coolant reservoir. Can do.

Checked the air in my tires and adjusted them, they were 4psi low

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

Not doing anything today but tommorrow I'm installing a set of (New To Me) 31 10.50/15s with 8/32+ tread left. Thinking of installing the 2" coil lift I've been sitting on for the last 3 years.

Back