What did you do to your Jeep today?

On my way home from Imperial County, I had the top half of the door off and my arm just hanging out in the sun. Then the mirror bolt snapped and my drivers side mirror smacks my arm and then goes sliding down the freeway at 70+. So what I did to my jeep today was put new mirrors on it and ordered a roof rack for my Kayaks.

Was supposed to check freon high side pressure , but said yeah when someone needed a heater core installed .was an emergency . Ok , that was lame . And I'm neglecting my jeep again :roll:

Went to my brothers and installed a chrome grill overlay on his 04

20130603_171613_zps721034e8-1.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

Took the skid plate off. Torqued the transmission pan bolts. Started it. Then laid on my belly and cried as I watched transmission fluid drip, not from the pan that I thought was the problem, but from the front seal.

Attachments

• image-1443361493.jpg
    image-1443361493.jpg
    514.2 KB · Views: 233
Took the skid plate off. Torqued the transmission pan bolts. Started it. Then laid on my belly and cried as I watched transmission fluid drip, not from the pan that I thought was the problem, but from the front seal.

Are you sure it is not the rear main seal on the engine? It is a common issue.

7-1.jpg

Last edited:
Bought a whole set of sahara seats in great shape to replace my worn out originals

T2eC16JQE9s3HEEF8BRqSqPG60_1_zps639739dc-1.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

Wife called and said that the airbag light is on and radio, blower and signals aren't working... looks like I've got to do some searching on the culprit.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Wife called and said that the airbag light is on and radio, blower and signals aren't working... looks like I've got to do some searching on the culprit.

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Check your fuses under the hood. Then verify voltages on the ign switch.

If everything checked out check voltages at the clock spring.

Check your fuses under the hood. Then verify voltages on the ign switch.

If everything checked out check voltages at the clock spring.

I'll have to wait until it does it again, everything was working the next time she started it. I was thinking the ignition switch might be on its way out?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

Took my new regulator off and altered it a bit. blocked off the return line around around the pressure line to boost the pressure above stock. It runs with 58lbs. fuel line pressure and is perfect or a little to the rich side on the air fuel mixture gauge for the first time since I turbo charged it.. Now it will be hard to keep from turning the boost up..

Got my "new" sahara seats installed
Before
20130614_160406_zpse786290a-1.jpg

20130614_160420_zps4eee1128-1.jpg

After

20130614_170014_zpsc45267f0-1.jpg

20130614_165959_zps3861cebd-1.jpg

I like the new look and the seats are damn near new, much more comfortable than the originals

Sent from my Galaxy Tab

drove around town last night and picked up a can of freon so i can look for the leak. i already added dye a night or two ago but the freon leaked out over night so i will add another and drive around today for a while and then search for the leak.

also, got some hinges and the extra metal for the cj tailgate swap and its all ready to install except for the cables

Replace my rear crossmember, installed some rear corner armor and installed flush tail lights. Glad I did, was't much of the bolts left. Never seen bolts rust down this far.

ForumRunner_20130618_205237.png

Back