What did you do to your Jeep today?

Finished my t-case replacement, upgraded with a advance adapters sye kit, tom wood's drive shaft and Rubicon express adjustable upper control arms. Now trying to thaw out by the fire...I'd love a heated garage.

Finished my t-case replacement, upgraded with a advance adapters sye kit, tom wood's drive shaft and Rubicon express adjustable upper control arms. Now trying to thaw out by the fire...I'd love a heated garage.

A heated garage , would love one too , but first I need a garage , lol .

I finally for a garage...... But its so full of junk currently I cannot even ride my bike on my trainer in it. It does happen to have a heater plugged in for when I do get it clean enough

No wife, no kids, 1 girl friend with good job, = 1 Jeep and a 1500 s/f shop. I'm just saying...... And its heated! lol
Just received early X-mas present, Smitty Bilt 7 pc. sport cage. Going to unbox it this morning.

Last edited:
Are you trying to make us jealous??? Well, its working. Good luck with that sports cage
No wife, no kids, 1 girl friend with good job, = 1 Jeep and a 1500 s/f shop. I'm just saying...... And its heated! lol
Just received early X-mas present, Smitty Bilt 7 pc. sport cage. Going to unbox it this morning.

Replaced the factory (cheesy) oem bumper fog lights with a couple small led lights. Got 1 at a off road raffle, bought the 2nd one. Not real bright, but better than the stock fog lights which I never used. 1 is a flood, the other is a spot. Their wired using the oem fog light wiring. Working fine, no issues. Some time back I posted some threads asking if the factory wiring would work, no real responses so I gambled and it works.

Replaced the factory (cheesy) oem bumper fog lights with a couple small led lights. Got 1 at a off road raffle, bought the 2nd one. Not real bright, but better than the stock fog lights which I never used. 1 is a flood, the other is a spot. Their wired using the oem fog light wiring. Working fine, no issues. Some time back I posted some threads asking if the factory wiring would work, no real responses so I gambled and it works.

Current LED's will pull less current than factory, so your good. If you were pulling more I'd be concerned of wiring gauge and the switch handling the load.

Sport cage is in, was fairly simple to install, only had 1 issue with 1 of the clamping plates (modified w/ die grinder). 1 thing they don't tell you is, I had to chase all the threads b-4 assembly to get powder coating out. If I would not have done this I know I would have snapped a bolt off. Now I'm modifying sound bar to work with rear bars, thought it was going to be pain but it's coming together fairly well, even utilizing factory dome light. I'll post picks when done.

I did the blazer heater motor upgrade. WOW, What a diference. Much more warm air.

What makes the difference? My heater feels like you could cook with it.

Maybe they improved the heaters in the newer rigs, but the older ones didn't blow much air. The Blazer blower moter is a big improvement.

Checked for leaks in my ARB lines (and fixed a couple), put in a new water temp sensor, removed the gauge cluster and cleaned the contacts.

Put a spacer lift on the wife's JK

Attachments

• image-4059220878.jpg
    image-4059220878.jpg
    542.9 KB · Views: 22
Back