What did you do to your Jeep today?

U have to get the hole kit I bought mine in amazon.. and yea there legal cause they dont actually light up the street there just so they can loom awsome..but I did put some 10,000k hid lights and they light up the streets very nice

image-3346093338.jpg

Washed , waxed and swept out the inside of my Tj. It's been a long nasty winter..

image-2594550705.jpg

I also got hood decals that say FORCE FED because of the turbo, my wife doesn't want me to put them on, I can't decide what I should do..

87 YJ Headlight Upgrade

I went with the kit off Ebay. $64.00 and makes a big difference! The kit also comes with Daytime running lights in the same lamp. Hooked those up to.

Attachments

• Lights_b4_Aftr.jpeg
    Lights_b4_Aftr.jpeg
    73 KB · Views: 217
I ordered a set of Trucklites!

The past 2 evenings I replaced the clutch in my brothers 03 only 72k miles? My original with 215k looked as good as the new one did...

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

Stripped the paint from the tailgate, now entire jeep is bare naked steel!

Rotated the tires Friday and man did the old girl shake. Went and had the front tires balanced. My tire shop did it at no cost, which was great, but they used fairly smaller lead weights (1.5oz's). Downside, they had to put on too many pieces on the wheels. If they'd have used 2.5's or 3oz's sizes it would look much cleaner. Think i'll have to get them re done.

Rotated the tires Friday and man did the old girl shake. Went and had the front tires balanced. My tire shop did it at no cost, which was great, but they used fairly smaller lead weights (1.5oz's). Downside, they had to put on too many pieces on the wheels. If they'd have used 2.5's or 3oz's sizes it would look much cleaner. Think i'll have to get them re done.

How do I know if I just need an alignment or balancing?

View attachment 19169

I also got hood decals that say FORCE FED because of the turbo, my wife doesn't want me to put them on, I can't decide what I should do..

You can go subtle and do them up in a slightly off version of your paint color, so you only notice them as a hi-light. I probably would agree with the wife, make it subtly, perhaps a small turbo badge under the jeep logo.

Hey, that's some cool stuff! Do you think they're worth the money?

Ehh they are bright as hell but if I did it again I'd of just kept the KC H4's I had in there...

Low beam
ForumRunner_20140320_210801.png

High beam
ForumRunner_20140320_210817.png

I was driving so the pics aren't the greatest.
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

Back