What did you do to your Jeep today?

No 4yrs is not long.
I got 12 years out of the origional, so guess what I went with? OEM. Plus OEM has the correct fin per sqr inch.

I'm with you, you get what you pay for. I went Mopar on my fuel pump because I don't want to have to do that job again.
I did pop the original 2005 radiator cap back on my Jeep. You've got me thinking that I should get a new one now.

I've had two caps go bad. One (the first) lost its spring pressure. I kept overheating because too much fluid would go into the expansion tank and air kept getting in.
The second...stuck holding the pressure and literally granade'd the radiator. I replace a lot more than the radiator on that repair.

Yours cracked too correct? It looks it in the one photo.

For $2-$5 what do you loose?

Regards,
JPNinPA

Sent using TapTalk

I put new 305 70 17
45303796255e0a7400255879af5b2815-1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I'm still missing my jeep. 12 days ago my son's car broke down and the part had to be ordered so I let him borrow my jeep. First the part didn't come when they said it would and when it did come he realized there was a special tool he needed to install it so he had to order that. After it came he found out they had sent him the wrong part, re ordered and again they sent the wrong part. Supposedly the right part will come today. If not, I guess I'll have to see if I can get visitation rights.

I'm still missing my jeep. 12 days ago my son's car broke down and the part had to be ordered so I let him borrow my jeep. First the part didn't come when they said it would and when it did come he realized there was a special tool he needed to install it so he had to order that. After it came he found out they had sent him the wrong part, re ordered and again they sent the wrong part. Supposedly the right part will come today. If not, I guess I'll have to see if I can get visitation rights.

Sounds like someone's running a con job!

My son claims he misses his car as it gets better mpg along with a smoother ride. I know he's getting tired of paying extra for expedited shipping! This latest part was promised for yesterday but they claim it won't be here until today :(

Congrats Mark!

Now, I just need to get around to changing my oil. I've been putting it off for too long!

I heard ya there Terry, not so for 'Black Betty' but the 'Big Blue B@stard' my '96 GMC K1500 4x4 on account that since the last Chevy I owned, a '77 Blazer GM moved the location of an easily reachable oil filter (starboard side) vertically mounted to a forward facing horizontal filter crammed in a cranny between the front driveshaft, the port side exhaust pipe and a skid plate making it so no oil filter wrench, strap, chain or end cap has clearance to loosen the d@mn thing. First go on this truck I had to resort to piercing the filter that the P.O. had either torqued down too tightly and/or forgot to oil the O ring gasket. I was none to enthusiastic to revistit this pig but yesterday I was able to oragantan arm the filter off, thanks to my care installing the last one.

305 70 17. On moto metal 951 17x9. 4.5 backspace -12 offset. I like very much. Thx

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Awesome!
This is time of the year to check your heater health and battery health.
Be sure your battery is full is serviceable and clean the terminals and connectors. Even get it load tested. Better now then on the first freezing days.

JPNinPA
Using Jeepz.com app

Back