What did you do to your Jeep today?

Replace rear wheel cylinders and shoes. Discovers grease in the drivers side drum and axle has about 3/16" play in and out. I think I might have a bearing going bad. I have no noise while driving though.

Put in my junk yard jem in today a electric fan off a Taurus. Now the wiring. I also put my three groove pulley so I can get my OBA going.

I rode this guy to the gas station for my monthly fill up and an ice cream sandwich. 094.JPG

He is in good shape for monthly feedings. :)

I finally got to drive my good ol jeep after 9 days and 4000 miles of driving the pt cruiser

Put herculiner on the entire inside of my Renegade. Also ordered front shocks, shackles, and stabilizer shock. Today was a good day!!!!

Saw a guy cruzin a scambler today. Rootbeer brown with a chrome package: grill, wheels, door & tail gate hinges. Haven't seen one in a while. Tailored my plug in harbor freight tow lights to get them ready for next weekkends 4x4 off road trip. 103 today, yikes. Went to the movies (ac).

Scrambler I saw last week. He bought it new and still has it. Nice

Attachments

• image-3417707330.jpg
    image-3417707330.jpg
    618 KB · Views: 230

Replaced Intake Manifold Gasket in my 304. While she was apart cleaned her up,a little. Now that the gasket leak is solved. Let's see how she runs.

Oh yeah, the compression is a little low, average 125psi in the positions. But on the street I can burn out my 31 TSL BOGGERS. One the trails in runs strong to. Had some issue the past few months. The neglect of the PO started to rear its head. Had to swap carbs, and timing set, upgraded wires, plugs and HEI distributer. Still was running funny, took off the manifold and found out there was a leak in the gasket, bunch of antifreeze. But it was an easy fix. I'll retighten everything tomorrow, refill the radiator and she should be purring again. I have magnaflows and no cats on dual exhaust, heddman headers, she sounds mean as all hell.

Good deal, I'm doing a frame off on a 79' renegade cj5. 304ci, 373gears, 3 speed

Put the hardtop on!(?) The Jeep gets a new home tomorrow!!! We are buying our first home... I'm stoked!

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

Tucked it away in its new home

photobucket37671340421604620-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

finaly found some 1.5" wheel spacers for 70.00 for all 4 on craigslist. pick them up in 3hrs, bringing them home and installing. cant wait!

Took some pictures of the TJ today.

Attachments

• image-865889379.jpg
    image-865889379.jpg
    613 KB · Views: 311
  • image-657156137.jpg
    image-657156137.jpg
    579.3 KB · Views: 209
  • image-1372303011.jpg
    image-1372303011.jpg
    657.1 KB · Views: 354
Back