What did you do to your Jeep today?

Ok, took all the windows off the softopper and got the wife tattooed. Might get one myself too

Jeep has been acting weird. Rough idle, lack of power on start up. Looked for vacuum leak found a loose hose clamp. Tightened said hose clamp and cleaned a very dirty air filter. Jeep is running better now. Yea!

Tightened some random bolts that have loosened seance I rebuild my jeep this spring and realized my transmission fluid was leaking up by the radiator. On a side note I learned that the transmission fluid was cooled in the radiator.

Received my $10 harley mirror

photobucket14361341843926529-1.jpg

Now just to repaint where the paint is worn off

photobucket41851341843970214-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

Mounted the harley mirror... fits good
photobucket15091341876920532-1.jpg

photobucket54891341876953499-1.jpg

Sent from my DROID 2 Global

took the windows out today, then learned its supposed to rain the next three days.

luckily i got this softopper and don;t have to put the dang hard top on. everything would just get wet if i had to do that

Painted the rear factory bumper and the plastic end pieces. Looks much better. Oh, also painted the license plate holder.

I "conditioned" all the other plastic/rubber pieces and the front bumper with an experimental liquid. Looks like new but I'm sure it won't last long. I did it over the weekend and it still looks great. I figure it's something I can do to make it look nice before I sell it.

Back