What did you do to your Jeep today?

Getting a new transmission after two weeks of going back and forth with the extended warranty company, I can't even begin to explain how frustrating that was. Especially because my jeep has been sitting at the shop for all that time.

Install new 33" Good Year Wranglers, got stuck. Teach 11 year old how to drive while I push it unstuck. Trim fender flares.

Almost every weekend I've been working on my CJ's dash and exterior lighting. I finally completed my center stack gauges with Autometer ultralite series. When I first built the dash several years back , i intended to do all the modifications and refinements later. I'm still working on it to this day , lol.. The latest add on was the halo switches under the gauges. Still waiting for the rest of the Rigid lighting to arrive then I need to fabricate some special bars and brackets. After that, wire it up to the switches. The halo and power symbol on the switches are lights up with the dash illumination at night.

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

Attachments

• image-3538337293.jpg
    image-3538337293.jpg
    407.7 KB · Views: 125
  • image-4182034713.jpg
    image-4182034713.jpg
    458.6 KB · Views: 203

I know what you mean there buddy. So much to do and not enough time.

Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

Almost every weekend I've been working on my CJ's dash and exterior lighting. I finally completed my center stack gauges with Autometer ultralite series. When I first built the dash several years back , i intended to do all the modifications and refinements later. I'm still working on it to this day , lol.. The latest add on was the halo switches under the gauges. Still waiting for the rest of the Rigid lighting to arrive then I need to fabricate some special bars and brackets. After that, wire it up to the switches. The halo and power symbol on the switches are lights up with the dash illumination at night. Sent from my iPad using Jeepz

Man ! That is a wicked looking dash ! All the comforts of home ! I'm digging ' it !

My new mopar mirrors came in

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Jeepz

I installed the Jeep logo cover on my Daughter's TJ over the weekend. She got lots of compliments from some of her friends in their club. Now i will finally have to install mine…. Notice the Jeepz sticker on the picture also…..

Attachments

• Ashley jeep.jpg
    Ashley jeep.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:

what year is it for???? I was just ready to ask if it will be OK to take mine out. I was wondering if my 1994 YJ will run OK without it. Mine started to make clunking noises inside and i think that all the stuff inside is falling apart . it sounds like a bunch of rocks inside the cat. any suggestions will be appreciated.

It's a universal magnaflow, I got it thru AutoZone. The direct replacement was over $200 this cost me $86. I had to cut the old cat out and weld this in with some adapters but it shouldn't be a problem for you to install one.

Thank you, for the info. That is a big difference in price. I don't mind doing a little work my self...
Have a great day and a big Jeep wave to you

Added a couple of old KCs I had laying around. Spliced into the dimmer switch for my on/off. Aimed and ready for late night creeping!

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140305_213415.png
    ForumRunner_20140305_213415.png
    304.5 KB · Views: 261

How do you do the halos idea? I've seen a few and think it looks wicked but I don't know how to go about doing it.

Back